- Dit event is voorbij.
20/01/2018 | 19:30 - 21/01/2018 | 00:00
The Love Foundation invites you to our first family gathering this year at De Ceuvel. In the past we organized events for you, and now we figured it’s about time to do one together with you all, so we’re happy to welcome at our first-ever Open Mic Night.
Have a drink and enjoy a variety of performances such as comedy, live music, dance choreography, story-telling, magicians and the like in an intimate setting at the coziest stage of Amsterdam. Some performances are more professional, some less, but all are authentic. Discover the hidden talents of your friends or you can even perform yourself! 😉
The stage is all yours!
~ Program ~
19:30 – Walk-in
20:00 – 21:30 – Performances
21:30 – 00:00 – Drinks & music (DJ tba)
~ Performances ~
If you are interested to perform, please contact us and we will add you to the program. To keep it fun and diverse, we are aiming for performances no longer than 8 minutes.
~ LOVE ~
The entrance will be on donation. We recommend 5€ so that we can cover the venue costs and fundraise for our project. However, we leave it up to you how much to donate. The money will be used to cover the event costs only, and we will donate our profit to a good cause: 80% go to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future events. For more information, have a look at www.love-foundation.org.
We’re currently looking into getting you a discount for an afterparty elsewhere, so you can continue your night after we’re closed. More info on that later.
See you lovelies on the stage!
Your Love Foundation Amsterdam
The Love Foundation is a global network of students, activists and artists who organize cultural events to bring people together, spread love and raise money for a water project in Kenya.